Easy Registration & Activation - version 3.0 and 3.1
You no longer need to register your version 3 software or remember a password.
We did away with this eight years ago!
If you do NOT currently have an XP computer, CLICK HERE.
If your XP computer is asking you for this information...keep reading!!
The free download below locates, registers, and activates version 3.0 and version 3.1 programs installed on your XP computer. Running this program eliminates the need for a password and the need to register your software within 30 days.
Version 3.0 and 3.1 are so old that they will not run on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac computers. Version 3.0 was released eleven years ago !!
You are four versions behind if you are still using v3.0 or 3.1. There have been huge changes to the program since version 3.1.
See the New Features Chart
Get the latest version of our Birding Software at a substantial discount.
Click HERE for details.
If you still want to run our 11 year old software on your XP computer, follow the instructions below:
Instructions to Register and Activate Version 3 on an XP computer:
1. Click Here ---> Register and Activate Licenses Automatically
2. Save this file on your desktop. It is a zipped file named ActivateLicenses.zip
3. "Unzip" the file by right-clicking on the file and clicking "Extract All" or "Unzip" or if you do not see either of those options, click "Open".
4. Double-click on the file named "ActivateLicenses"
5. Click "Run" on the first screen where it says Unknown Publisher. (For some users, you may need to click "Run" on a second screen.) Click "Locate and Activate" on the third screen.
6. The program you downloaded will now find the program on your computer, along with the 16-digit license key. It will then automatically register and activate the birding program and the code displayed will change to "R" to show that you really are registered. To check this, click the Locate and Activate button again or simply open the program. The warning message about having 30 days to register will be gone! You do not need a password anymore.
Please note: These older versions will not run on Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems. Please CLICK HERE if you have one of these new operating systems.
You may want to
sign up for the Thayer Birding Software eNewsletter
to learn about new products and free updates.
Click an Image to Learn More About The New Versions !